Monday, October 19, 2009

PA and forced vaccines, quarantines ...and the domination of "the public health official"

Hello my friends, a couple of days ago I was allerted to PA house bill 492. I hadn't read untill 5 minutes ago, and let me tell you I gasped at all 41 pages of it. Not only does it grant insane powers of authority to these people deemed "public health officials", but it also clearly calls for mandated vaccination, forced quarantine , restriction of on travel and communication, and my favorite restrictions on firearms sales and transfers.

I was extremely disheartened when I sat down and read this bill, I never thought this type of legislation would ever be introduced here in PA. I was wrong, we really need to stand up to Harrisburg and say if this bill ever see's the light of day, your all fired! Here is the bill, it's only 41 pages please it see for yourself. THIS IS REAL!

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS/Legis/PN/Public/btCheck.cfm?txtType=PDF&sessYr=2009&sessInd=0&billBody=H&billTyp=B&billNbr=0492&pn=0544

No comments:

Post a Comment